About Me

My photo
Welcome I've been a very busy wife, mother, puppy sitter, wreath & silk floral designer for 25+ yrs. I've been interest in beautiful designs for as long as I remember. I've dreamed about having my own shop, where I can design & create pieces that are not only beautiful but unique & very colorful. That dream is now a reality! A huge thanks to my husband for donating office space for me, my son for all his help when needed & finally my daughter Melissa, a NYC Director of Marketing & Digital Media for teaching me about business, marketing & turning my hobby into a growing business. It started out just for family & friends, craft shows, open houses, now ETSY, eBay, twitter, & Facebook. Since I am now an official empty nester, I've expanded my business to decorating homes, business storefronts for the holidays, & staging homes for realtors. I really love what I do. I'll be happy to share my thoughts, decorating tips, creative ideas, my daily, sometimes crazy thoughts & adventures in the life of a mom, wife, floral/ holiday/home staging designer etc... Enjoy! Sandy

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Getting Ready for 2012!

First of all it's been an amazing week having my children home and everyone together!  We've spent alot of family time... visiting relatives we haven't seen in awhile... ate WAY too much but like they say "new year, new you"! Diets here I come :)

After Christmas Sale...Now Going on..
Limited time only! Just enter "SHIPFREE" at Checkout!!! 

I already started adding my Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day items in my shop, along with a few sneak 
peaks at some Spring items. I'm really looking forward to putting the freezing weather behind me... so over it. So I BLAST the heat in my shop and surround myself with spring and summer flowers and bunnies for my arrangements....thinking positive! 







Anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Years Eve!

Enjoy your day...I gotta run!

Sandy










No comments:

Post a Comment