About Me

My photo
Welcome I've been a very busy wife, mother, puppy sitter, wreath & silk floral designer for 25+ yrs. I've been interest in beautiful designs for as long as I remember. I've dreamed about having my own shop, where I can design & create pieces that are not only beautiful but unique & very colorful. That dream is now a reality! A huge thanks to my husband for donating office space for me, my son for all his help when needed & finally my daughter Melissa, a NYC Director of Marketing & Digital Media for teaching me about business, marketing & turning my hobby into a growing business. It started out just for family & friends, craft shows, open houses, now ETSY, eBay, twitter, & Facebook. Since I am now an official empty nester, I've expanded my business to decorating homes, business storefronts for the holidays, & staging homes for realtors. I really love what I do. I'll be happy to share my thoughts, decorating tips, creative ideas, my daily, sometimes crazy thoughts & adventures in the life of a mom, wife, floral/ holiday/home staging designer etc... Enjoy! Sandy

Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Morning.... It's Monday!


Good Morning!  It's Monday morning and I'd like to know where the sun is, and while I'm at it, where is Spring?  I have a day off from my part time job today, except for a quick meeting then I'm off to my shop to make some little wreaths!  I love using lots of color and have in mind what I'd like to use in my little pieces.  I realized last night what inspires me to design the way I do and use colors the way I use them..... I have 4 prints by Lynn Hayes that are in my kitchen, are way to big,  but I love them. I was going to post the pics but realized its artwork so I can't sorry, but they are big,  beautiful and colorful!  (you can probably google Lynn Hayes Prints to get the idea :)  Anyway I have errands to run, I'll blog later.    

Enjoy your day!

Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment